Friday 12 July 2013

Soft and smelly

Diva has a blanket that she's had with her since she came home from the hospital. This blanket is her most favorite possession and I wouldn't change that for anything.
She is still a thumb sucker (and her father was until he was A TEENAGER, so I guess I have THAT to look forward to...)

I know eventually she'll have to let it go (or maybe not). It's VERY fluffy, so it's not the kind of material that will fall apart easily. I'm just afraid that since I haven't been able to find another one EXACTLY like it, that one day, the world will fall apart. I'm sure i'll cry if it ever gets lost. That's my baby's favourite thing in the whole world. OH MAN NOW I WANT TO SUPER GLUE IT TO HER BODY! I'm already sad and it's still safe and sound!
So I don't actually have any stories about her blankey, which has no other name. I know lots of people whose kids have named theirs. I've heard, boo boo, boo ba, mumu... lots. Not over here. Just Blankey. Here.. quick... look at some cute pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment